Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joan's Garden Challenge 10-4-12

Hello and time for another Joan's Garden Challenge. This week its a card with a winter scene, use a die, use a stamp and also use a tree. That's doable.
I am slowly recovering from foot surgery. The doctor thought I might have an infection but turns out I do not and my feet are healing nicely. I still have to stay off my feet as much as possible so dear friends and family have been shopping for me and bringing me to the doctor-I hate to be needy-not good at it. I suspect I will be like this for a couple more weeks. I'm on my 6th book! Anyway, here's the card.

                                                                     

The cabin stamp is from Impression Obsession and the Winter Wishes is from Savvy Stamps. The Tree die is from Sizzix, the Twig and Berry die from Memory Box and the Tag die also from IO. The snowflakes were punched out with a punch.
 For more challenge cards go to:
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

PH










3 comments:

Selma said...

This is a beautiful winter scene Paula. Hope you are up and around soon. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula, Glad to hear you are healing well ! Your card is very striking ! The color combination makes everything stand out ! What a good balance in design and in color :-) Awesome card !

take good care

Ann

Shirley said...

You have been busy. This is elegant and gorgeous!!