I stamped the image onto white card stock using black dye ink.
I then used light colored Spectrum Noir markers and the larger chisel end to draw lines across the image. After coloring with the markers I put the image through an oval die. Then it was mounted to another larger scalloped oval die in white. Set aside this image.
I prepared a light gray card by using a decorative corner punch at two opposite corners. I put a gold brad at each end. This gray card was layered to a larger deckle cut white card. At this point you could layer the main image to the gray card along with a die cut gray pine tree.
Here are the requirements to win:
To be entered to win on my personal blog:
1. You will need to be a follower of me And Crafter's Companion Informational Blog.
2. And you must leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by to hop along.
To win the Grand Prize:
1. You must leave a comment on Each Design Team members blog.
2. You must find the answers to the scavenger hunt questions in the CC store and mail them to mailto:bindy@crafter%27scompanion.com
with the subject line: CC Blog Hop. Ready to get started??? Here is my question
WHAT CROAKS, HAS A BUDDY AND DOES FUN THINGS?
Next, go to:
If you get lost along the way, here are all the team members:
1. Stacy - http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/
2. Dawn L - http://www.dawnscraft.com/
3. Jen J - http://jljdesignscraftingblog.blogspot.com/
4. Dawn B - http://dipndotscreations.blogspot.com/
5. Tracy - http://tracysstampingcorner.blogspot.com/
6. Carolyn - http://mspetuniascrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Trena - http://trenastampinhq.blogspot.com/
8. Kathy - http://www.kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com/
9. Lisa - http://kycrafter.blogspot.com/
10. Steph - http://blog.artycarty.com/
11. Paula - http://phcountrycreations.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
12. Marge - http://www.cacklincrafter.blogspot.com/(go here next)
13. Make sure you are following the Crafter's Companion Blog - http://crafterscompanion.blogspot.com/
Have a fun hunt!