Saturday, May 25, 2013

#20 Challenge Joan's Garden

This week the challenge at Joan's is a bit different. You need to post two cards-a kinda before and after. It reminds me of those weight loss pics! The after of the person ALWAYS looks better...The rules this week is to create a card using lots of layers, use the colors blue and white and then take a picture. After that you will embelish. I added five more things to (I hope) improve the card. This challenge is definetely for me as I usually cannot stop myself from adding things-brads, corner punches, string, flowers....

                                                             BEFORE               

                                                         AFTER                 
The stamps are all from Impression Obsession. The two in the center are C-A-C stamps and are called Clouds and Birds on Tree. The stamp on the bottom left is called Love Birds Solid. Joan can get IO products.
Two of the dies I used are from Memory Box. They are called Fringe Circle and Crisp Bows. Joan carries Memory Box.
The other dies are from IO and are called Round Shaker Frame, Bird set and butterflies. Again, Joan can get IO products.
The folder in white is called Karen Frame and is by Krafts Too. Joan carries this folder.
The corners are a punch and I added brads to them and the Solid Love Birds.
PH

5 comments:

Pssequimages said...

Paula you have the BEST ideas. What a great card. I really love your double framing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula,

"before" is pretty !
"after" is wow !!!

looks great ! before and after !!

Ann

Ginny B. said...

Paula, your card is gorgeous. It is so intricate, yet not overdone. The recipient will just love it. Great job on Joan's challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Paula, all your special touches made your card so very pretty!!!
Wonderful job.
hugs
Donna

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous! I have to pin this! have a great day!!