Monday, February 25, 2013

#7 Challenge Joan's Garden

This weeks challenge at Joan's Garden is to create a card using an oval, use vellum and polka dots.
Here's my card:

The Polka Dot background and the tag are both from Impression Obsession. The folder is from Darice. I used the folder twice; once on the vellum and then also on the Brown cardstock, which I sanded. The Oval is from Spellbinders. For more challenge cards and to shop Joan's products go to:
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
PH
                                                                    

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

A black and white color combo is a perfect choice to show up embossing and the transparency of vellum. Beautiful !
In recognition of your crafty endeavours, I would love it if you will accept the Liebster award from me ! Just click on my link for details! Please say yes!
Liebster Award

Pssequimages said...

How pretty. Love the choices and how cute that tag and centerpiece is. Love how you worked the vellum over sanded paper. GREAT idea!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula,

Great card ! The design blends the images and textures so well !
Great fibers ! I enjoy seeing your cards !

Ann