Tuesday, January 29, 2013

#3 Joan's Challenge 2013

This weeks challenge at Joan's is to create a pink and white card. The card should have a heart and also we should use a border. Here's my card.

          The saying is from River City Rubber Works. The Grand White Heart and the Heart Chain Border are both Memory Box dies. The bow is from Fancy Ornament (Impression Obsession die) and the other heart I punched out. I used a Heart Folder and swiped it with pink ink and put through my Big Shot with white cardstock. The heart, bow and layers are all pinkish design paper. I also used a heart doily which was a boughten item.
Hope you enjoyed the card.  
For more challenge cards and to see Joan's products go to:
  http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/01/this-weeks-challenge.html     

PH       

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula, What a pretty card ! Cool dies, the hearts look great ! From following your blog, I've sure learned that white is a great design color ! I used to shy away from using it, but you've made countless awesome card designs with white and one other color. :-) Looks great !

take care

Ann

Joan Fricker said...

Paula, your card is so pretty. I love all the details!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula,

my last comment didn't look like it "took", so I'm trying it again... I like your card design ! The hearts are cool ! From following your blog, I've learned that white really adds a lot to designs ! You've made countless awesome cards using white and one other color ! Looks great !

take care
Ann