Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I have not posted on my blog for soooo long! Today's card is for a challenge at Joan's Garden. Check out her site-it has lots of neat stuff, especially the Memory Box which I am so totally in love with. Ever find a product you like and can't decide what to order? That's how I feel about these products. So, her challenge is to use the colors purple and green, make it a Thank You card, have some music and finally have a bird on the card. And, here it is!


I used all IO stamps and for the ink I used Tim Holtz Distress inks and also Black dye ink. I hope to post again soon.
PH

3 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Paula this is very beautiful and nice. Beautiful combi and colors.
Lovely greet
Marja

Joan Fricker said...

Paula, your card is very pretty. i love all the layers including the feather. Great job.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula,

Such a beautiful card ! I love the colors and the layers !

Ann