Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dad's Day Card and Bookmark

Hello. Happy Saturday and today I have another Dads day card and bookmark. These stamps and other products can be found on Crafter's Companion site.

All images are stamped on white card stock using black dye ink.\\


 I colored the owls and the edges of the compass with Spectrum Noir markers.


I added white feathers underneath the owls.
                                                                 The shirts/coats are also colored with the markers. Three gold brads were added to the left. I also added some black yarn to the top of the bookmark protector.
Hope you enjoyed this project and stop by next saturday. Be sure to leave a coment on my blog for the give aways and check out the other designer's blogs too!

Paula Huiras

2 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow Paula You did an amazing job on everything. I have to say my favorite is the bookmarks. I like how you stamp each one and paper pieced the shirts! TFS AJ~

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula, What great designs ! That's a really cool shirt stamp ! The feathers are a great touch ! :-) Ann