Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thinking of You Collage

Hello and it's Saturday February 4th and I have another card for you from the new Stamp It-Australia collection at Crafter"s Comapnion. These stamps are really fun. I made a collage type card using several of the images from this collection. I also used a sentiment from another set called Fairyopolis. Some sets do not have sentiments so you have to do this! It's fun to mix and match sets.



 


I stamped all my images onto white card stock using brown dye ink. The images were cut out or trimmed. I layered a trimmed page from an old book to a White panel. This panel was scored at all sides using the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool. I simply laid the white panels back side onto onto a half section of one of the grooves and scored it using the tool provided. I did this to all sides. It adds some interest to the card. I also did this to the folded White base card and then added more grooves.
The page from the book was adhered using a glue stick. All of the images were mounted as shown. I added a metallic photo corner to the upper left side, a metallic tag with a matching brad and a paper flower with a brad and twine. I also added some cute little paper clips. The white card was layered to a brown card and then a larger rust card. All were layered to the  folded white card.  Hope you enjoyed the whole process of putting this card together as me. See you next Saturday and check out the other designer cards too.

Paula Huiras

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card!! :)