Saturday, January 14, 2012

Butterfly in Winter

Hello. It's Saturday January 14th and we finally have snow. The card I made below was being constructed in 52 degree temperature. A record  breaker for Minnesota. It almost seemed possible to see a butterfly in January! These stamps are from the Art-Cure collection. They are verydetailed and gorgeous and can be found on Crafter's Companion website along with their other fabulous products. Come back next Saturday where I'll be showing  a project with the new Kanji stamps.

Paula Huiras

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your card, so ellegant. The butterfly is perfect. Great job!!

Kathy said...

sorry about the extra L. Elegant!!! Anyway I think it's classy.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Awesome card Paula!! left you some love on the CC blog too!! and I didn't know you were in MN too - so am I ... let's get together and craft... left you a msg on our yahoo group too.

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love all your work! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula, I always enjoy the combinations of layers that make your cards very interesting, and, a work of art ! Ann